Monday, August 30, 2010

Fickle Trickle


Tell me this isn't a weird happening?  In the last two weeks I have had to put gas in my tank, what a surprise.  My "normal" gas station is a Pilot and in these two situations I used "other" gas stations.  One was a Speedway and I was filling the tank and it was not an extreme weather day nothing unusual but the tank filled at $20.00.  I thought it was odd but didn't matter, when I was on my way to my destination I did notice the tank was only 3/4 full???  Normal fill up is in the $30.00 range so it made sense.  The gauge went to almost empty on the freeway traffic jam and once again went to a different station and filled it up and it only took $17.00.  Oh oh my gauge or my sensor on my tank must be faulty.  One last try, I will go to my favorite Pilot and see if it was just a fluke or I need to schedule an appt.   This morning I go to the Tucson's favorite gas station Pilot and she guzzled her usual $30.00?  I got in the tank was full?  So apparently my little car only likes to drink a certain gas, and burps on the generic brand?  Who knew?

No comments: