Sunday, August 01, 2010

The turn is made

August 1st is the first day of the new Studio. I feel so good about where I am going and what I will be doing. I have made lots of changes that you can't see and some you can. Moves that will save me money, little things. I have cut hours so I have more time to do the things I want. So where do I begin....today is the first day....I am going to drink my coffee right now, and I have family coming over later for a cookout. I have not had family over for a while, we all get so busy and they go up north a lot. It is supposed to be nice out let's hope so. I want to go visit the Quilt exhibit, I have heard it is wonderful at the Art Museum, I love the Art Museum. So this week I open on Thursday, 10am....Looking forward is better than looking back.

No comments: