Sunday, August 30, 2009

Afternoon with the Phantom


My birthday present from my son and dil was to go see the Phantom of the Opera. I love opera and was so disappointed when I went to see Madam Butterfly, the sadness of the whole situation didn't come across very well and the settings and costumes were dull and lifeless. If by chance you have even thought about going to see Phantom, run don't walk, it was breathtaking and no I didn't do my best Christine imitation, although it was coming up my throat and I suppressed it till I got home and then sang like a canary......well on steroids that is. It was a wonderful afternoon and would not hesitate to see it again. Now I will watch the movie again and sing some more....
I worked some more on the fiber bar and found some really cool stuff to spin, tomorrow....all day, that is my plan and I"m sticking to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phantom is awesome!!!!!!!!! And, the movie Phantom, we all know who would be living in the sewer with him.

Janyce said...

Ha, didn't sign my name.