Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Lunch treat


Today when I sat down to have lunch, I realized how special my sister in law really is...she packed me some leftovers for my lunch, it was how nice the cake was wrapped that made me appreciate the things she does for me. I just throw whatever there is to eat into a grocery bag and like it....this was nicely wrapped....she made the cake and wrapped it securely for me. It was real special to unwrap my little treasure, It made me feel good..she probably doesn't even realize she does nice things like that, but if she ate a lunch I packed once she would understand. Thanks Cheryl. I am spinning cashmere and alpaca, it is spinning very fine and is a wonderful laceweight yarn. It lacks the color that dyed roving has and that makes it rather mundane, but it feels so good to spin, it has a wonderful hand to it and I'm not sure what I am planning to do with it. I don't make many plans...

No comments: