Thursday, November 03, 2005

Why? you ask...


This is the culprit and that is me modeling it...right??? It's in the Knit Stitch book by Sally Melville
So you are wondering how I hurt my arms knitting? Good question, It's like this, I don't know when to stop...knitting, felting, dying, and let's not forget eating...especially sweets. When I like something I like it a lot. I wanted this jacket done...now. I took to knitting the bottom which is 200 rows of Lion brand chunky and did quite well with it, but then after 3 consecutive days of knitting on a heavy hanging mass, my forearms started tightening up. So I slowed down to a few rows but didn't stop. The driving need to wear this jacket on the first cold day, was winning out over aching arms. In case you didn't know I don't have any other coats to wear, my closet is empty and void of any wool sweaters or warm coats for the winter, don't you know I need to have "THIS" one done!! Or on the flip side it could end up in the "not gonna finish this one" pile. So this is my explanation for sore aching arms and now I am suffering and can't knit or can't go to work and if I don't work, I can't buy yarn and so on and so on....

No comments: