Sunday, November 27, 2005

It' over...all over!!!


Why is it that vacations and weekends fly by so fast and workweeks drag on forever? Why is it my list of things to do....did not get done? Partially some did, basically some didn't and the time ran out!!! 5:00 am it will be wake up and start another work week all over again. That is a depressing thought, but then again, it beats the alternative of not having a job? Another Christmas present is underway. I did get the previous white warp dyed, that is the warp to be used in a class on shadow weaving a scarf. I like the colors,but it took forever to rinse clean. I think I have had too much coffee? Check out the photo from my phone camera? Ha, it is so small and grainy...just not the quality that I am used to!!! I found a cool website called Story people, check it out...storypeople.com.

No comments: