Sunday, November 06, 2005

Just Chilling


Today, I am not getting too much done. It's cold and dreary and I am resting...actually doing lap jobs. It's where you sit in your throne (recliner) and do mundane movie watching things. A nap may be in order too. I am getting labels ready and doing some finishing jobs on hats and purses. I did take the camera out of the trunk and have a wonderful photo of three young women that collect womens Service Uniforms. It was an excellent display of all types of uniforms to under garments...we have come a long way baby!!! I will be posting the other Veterans Day Parade photos on my web, this includes the Happy Crankers and Closers!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the Flickr pictures until I came across Janyce looking disgusted. Gees, can't Janyce ever look happy!!!! Confused, disgusted, what next?????? For the people that weren't there, the Vereran's Day Parade in Milwaukee is a top notch parade by our beautiful lake front. Doing the cranking is tons of fun. You meet so many wonderful people. It is so very important to remember the military people that protect our freedom.

Spiderlady said...

Janyce,
I think you are trying too hard to look normal!! I just have to give you some crap about it!! You have to admit that picture isn't your usual smiling self!!