Sunday, November 13, 2005

Boogy men and Dust bunnies


First I must mention that I have a cat...he tends to hold things hostage if he just happens to see the bottom of his food bowl. He is smart enough that when I replenish his bowl he returns his stolen items. Enough said, I also mentioned that I was cleaning (and sucking on my inhaler in the process) I was moving stuff ....yes I even moved stuff, not everything and don't ask my how I selected what, but I did move some things. I bent down and looked under my pie safe and found this hairy thing looking back, now I realize I have major dust bunnies but this sucker was huge and had hair sticking out of it all over? Remember it was dark under there too!!! The most dangerous tool I have for cleaning in a house full of yarn and wool is my vacuum cleaner. You know exactly where this is going...especially when I put the hose tools on it....I have unwound more yarn than I can say and sucked up full batts of roving in one sweep...So I armed myself with the hose attachment (gun) and put it carefully into the dark cave where the boogy man was waiting for me to put my hand, but I outsmarted him and shoved the flat end of the attachment (gun) into the deep bowels of his cave, half closing my eyes, to avoid his rage (to see better). I got him yesiree....but not all in one swoop, I chose to unravel him and choke my weapon with his intestines all the way into the hose and almost down into the bagless canister. This photo is what is left of him minus a few feet and my vacuum is recouperating. Meanwhile the cat is snickering, while the dog and I obviously were entertaining him. (There is no bending over in my house without getting your face cleaned and tongued if you happen to open your mouth...as a matter of fact that is my excuse for not exercising...ha!!!!!

No comments: