Saturday, November 19, 2005

Inkle dinkle doo


This is the first official day of my vacation!!! I am doing exactly what I want to do...Play!! I love to play and always have. As a child I knew I had things I had to do like go to school, homework, but all the while I was thinking of what I would do when I could "play". Playing has been my whole life, it just dawned on me that I never was much of a planner, but that's not true. I have been planning "playing" since as long as I can remember. Oprah it's true!!! When you write things down you do have an "aha" moment!!! I have been a play planner since birth. So my play plans are not written in stone, I did mention structure is not one of my strong points, I can be very easily distracted. I do want to dress my large loom, and start cleaning my studio...Well maybe not "Clean" but straighten out is more like it. And my sewing room is a disaster, worse than my fridge...Yeah I know it's hard to believe. I wove this little band on the inkle loom at Fiber Fanatiks, I will be making little Indian girl dolls, I'll show you once I get one done...Don't wait it could be a while. I am sitting here with my coffee in hand and feet up...ahhhhh vacation wonderful vacation.

No comments: