Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I think I'm sick?


My feet are cold....no really this could be serious, my feet are freezing...I never have cold feet...even when I should have..! I am normally on serious meltdown. I tell everyone they are going to find me in ashes on my recliner (throne, or control central) My hands get cold, but not my feet. I wear sandals all winter and about this time of year I begin to wear socks!! I may have to turn on my furnace, or maybe put on some socks... I knit two more rows on the Einstein sweator that ruined my arms. It is heavy and huge. I am almost done with the back of it so that leaves two sleeves and a front...at two rows a night, I should be done about December 2006....taint fair I say!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just say "NO" to being sick! You are not getting out of SOCKS even if we have to drag you! Ha,with your luck that coat will be done mid July when it is 100 degrees outside.