Thursday, November 10, 2005


Peace at last...this is the view from my throne. Some people have a three dog night I have a dog and cat night. The view from my throne is through the ears of two animals. Check out Tyra in the backround I have no idea what that was,but the animals don't even seem interested!! I have a sick dog today no thanks to some cheap bone I bought at the grocery store last night. She is better now though and all of my bedding is clean...another unwanted project. I dropped the stuff off at Katie Gingrass and got a sneak preview of some of the wearable art. You can't miss this show, it will be fantastic. I know two of the artist and I really love their art. As soon I get the announcements, I will put it on the blog. For now I am going to relax.....zzzzzzzzz ...after I put all the bedding on my bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good thing you polished the toenails!!! Ha! Love the animals. This is what makes cleaning dog puke for two hours worth it. That wonderful unconditional love!