Monday, November 28, 2005

Back to the Grind



First day back to work, it was fun! I can't wait to go again tomorrow, I may even go to bed really early with expectations that when I wake up I can go to work...I lied!! I am working on these felt wool Snowmen, they are really cute. It's a no brainer project and not to stressful for my back. My son Mike, is on his way to New Orleans, by on his way I mean that...he got stuck in Memphis, the plane was overbooked and over weight, so he was bumped. Not such a bad deal figuring he got a free ticket to travel anywhere in the Country and Europe..providing they aren't overbooked and overweight? So he had to spend the night in Memphis and thought he was stuck till Tuesday. He called me with total disappointment in his voice. What's wrong? Every store in the airport is out of Elvis sunglasses!!! Are you serious? It's the only thing I wanted....(family favorite saying?) Well did you try Graceland? I didn't have time they are getting me on a flight to N.O. at 1:45pm. I didn't know you liked Elvis? I don't, I just wanted Sunglasses like his........Have a nice trip Mike!!!

No comments: