Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Day three and I am lost

I did something totally stupid yesterday!! I left my knitting bag with camera at a friends house about 70 miles away!!! Actually I had my light up knitting needles in the bag and I think my "friend" Pam, hid my bag. I can hear the clicking of my needles from my living room. my ears are burning...click click click...How you ask could I forget my knitting bag? Well I drug along the crippler (Einstein jacket) and that took up a large Walmart bag, another goodie bag with ice cream and half and half for home made bread pudding and my spider web knitting bag. So we ate Pam's homemade breadpudding with caramel ice cream first and then homemade soup after. Drank lots of coffee and watched Charlie and the Chocolate factory and I finished the collar on Einstein. I also worked on the sleeves but I don't like the way they look on me. I have short arms and I look like a munchkin, so now I have one sleeve done( I will be ripping that out) and the other sleeve started. I may not put sleeves on it at all? Being that the jacket is oversized the sleeves end up needing only 20 some rows to be the length I need? Trust me it looks goofy. I may get more use out of it, as a vest? hhhhmmm so after Muscle Therepy, today I decided to let it sit and decide what to do with it. No photos so picture me, with a heating pad on my back and a cup of coffee and my feet elevated with a disgusted look on my face, and a heap of knitted Oatmeal Wool next to me, with needles sticking out of it all over. I have a camera phone but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to mail them to myself? Note to self-never leave your camera out of your sight!!!

No comments: