Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Ready...Set...?


This is it it's now or never. I have my things packed up and ready to go off to the Gallery. I will take them there tomorrow after work. I took some photos, I really need a model head to put them on...you know the kind you see in famous magazines. I know just what I want a glossy page with the models head tipped just slightly showing off the hat more than her face, but the mystery of the model lurks in the photo....man I better lay off the coffee. Honest it's just coffee. So now I don't know what to do first. I need to wind warp for my loom and I plan on doing some yardage? Or maybe a wall hanging, they seem to be coming back into vogue these days. I am going to use the new method by the Singing Weaver of tying on the warp with shoelaces for fast warping? We'll see I have the loom all set I just need to figure out what to weave. Einstein is still looking at me from my throne.... One thing I do have to do is clean...I have been totally neglecting cleaning, it's so easy to do that. Well above is a photo of a hat called "Princess" It really looks good on, I am into making flowers now too. Why not, it's going to be winter here and we need all the color we can get.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT HAT!!!!!!!!!!!! This is it down to the wire. I know you will do great. I figure all of your things will be sold by the time I get there to see it.

Spiderlady said...

I can only wish...Thanks! Hey you're the only one commenting...keep up the good work and I will take a good pic of you!! Not disgruntled or confused!!

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Yoo hoo!!! I know all of you guys are out there,commenting to yourselves. I spin and knit with a lot of you, and you have plenty to say. Bring it on!!!!! Yes, a pic that makes me look like Julia Roberts!!!