Friday, November 25, 2005

Guess who's back?



I am not a person to leave things behind or to lose things..it makes me nuts!! So leaving my knitting bag behind left me ....nuts!! Pam told me, her dear husband would bring it to the PO on Friday, but he in fact mailed it on Wed. I imagined the worst...my favorite camera..crushed under the tires of the Postmasters tires, hijacked by thugs stealing mail!!! My coveted light up knitting needles stabbing out of a tire somewhere between here and Beloit.... Lament no mo', it's back safely in my hands. I am so sorry I left you behind...I was worthless knowing part of me was hanging around somewhere I wasn't!!! I was forced to take this photo with my new camera phone which is another fiasco...that is how you spell that isn't it!! So I feel wonderful it is snowing here!!! I love the snow, and once again my feet are cold? I don't get it...could it be the house temp was 56' and that is Fahrenheit? Time to snuggle under a binky and stay warm. I did not get my loom warped, but I did get me house kind of cleaned..

No comments: