Saturday, November 19, 2005

Naked Plumber

No photo neccesary...I love my bath..it is my mini vacation. I make a ritual out of it, hot, hot water, bubbles with patchouli, music and candles on special occassion. I also really like to drain the water out of the tub when I am done. Seems the pop up drain wasn't popping up...no matter how I tried. I got out of the tub, dried off and retrieved two screwdrivers because of course one would not do. I leaned over the tub, with the towel falling into the tub, and finally realized it would work better if I just went back into the tub to fix the drain. So I climbed into the tub and with two screwdrivers, I fixed the tub, the water drained out and I once again dried off and went on with my night. The next night, I pretty much did the same routine, ran the water and soaked off the day and went to drain the water and the weight of the water would not let the pop up drain come up? Ha this time the screwdrivers were right there...and I fixed it once again....I just ripped the guts out of it and let it hang there.....for now! I am on vacation I will fix it for good...I hope...soon ...or resort to shoving a wash cloth down the drain, or just leaving the screwdriver close at hand?

No comments: