Monday, October 31, 2005

Katie Gingrass

I am working feverishly trying to get enough hats and purses felted for the big show in November. My hands or rather my arms are toast!! I have a new hat idea that I worked on which will end up looking like a bouquet of felted flowers. I always have to wait till the last minute to get things done. I guess it's working under pressure that really gets the creative juices going!! Hey the response to my blog is overwhelming....that was a sarcastic remark. Get on board and follow the links it's fun reading what everyone is doing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!!!!! All seems to be working well. Nice redheads! The pieces for the Chicago show look fab! Wish I could have gone.
The Other Jan

Spiderlady said...

Betty did you write that crap with the Fancy dress?