Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

Here we are in 2006. First off my New Years started with a dizzy spell that made a rum drunk feel good. Naturally I have to get a full blown sinus infection to ring in the New Year. Speaking of ringing, my ears are doing their own concert. I got up and sat down four times and figured I'll feel my way to the kitchen sink and hang on there??? my logic? I let the dog out and up to bed I went. I thought it's either 911 or sleep, I opted for sleep. Oh yeah...I can not remember the last time my bed spun like that...now I love to spin....but not in my head. I did fall asleep and eventually figured after waking up with morning sickness that it's my sinus's.... Happy New Year!!! Or maybe it's Karma for eating a ton of garbage over the week, and enough chocolate to make Willy Wonka jealous. Is this the revenge of the cocao bean? It doesn't matter part of my resolutions if you want to call it that is " Eat better food" not a diet because that would be the kiss of death. Diet is a four letter word in my vocabulary...the word that will increase my appetite to the point of tasting wall paper. Happy New Year

No comments: