Thursday, January 19, 2006

Self Explanitory


Quit lurking and just drop a comment will you!!! It really is pretty easy...and the reason for the goofy lettering is to prevent computers from putting unwanted comments on the blog. I am exercising in preparation for the Olympics...I lift my needles and twist my wrists and stretch...the pressure is getting to me. I know I will be under the scrutiny of a few, but I am doing some chocolatoids to increase my knitting stamina. I still am not sure which project I will be doing but I am leaning towards the lace. One reason is I already have the yarn, second the suggested needle size on that stupid hat is 3...I don't do 3....soooooo. I am thinking the lace with cashmere/merino dyed purple or bluesy...now I have to pick a color and get it dyed too before February.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do the 3's. It is supposed to be a challenge. Mama needs a new hat!!!!!!

Spiderlady said...

Lace on a Moebius is a challenge too, I have to do it backwards...and and I have the yarn, and I would have to go buy 8 balls of yarn to do the hat? and...I have to pay the heat bill and I guess I could. What are you going to do?

Amie said...

Welcome to the Spinning Wheel!

Anonymous said...

Right, you HAVE TO buy 8 more balls of yarn to do the hat. You're just afraid you're going to find another unfinished project that you don't want to touch with your toes. Or are you afraid that once you start digging in the stash no one will ever see you again. Just take some knitting needles and a back up crochet hook and you can work your way out.