Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Where's the Sunshine


If we could only send Oklahoma our rainy days and no sunshine. I wish we could..so does California, unfortunately we can't. My laptop was down along with alot of peoples moods. Only down because of a technical difficulty..the airport was not accepting my pleas to land? Huh...if only I had used the right user name...simple things like that, can make all the difference in the world. So day one of eating better....I have done OK till now and I really need to get to my Hot Chocolate...Ok so we don't want to lose too much weight the first day. Withering away to a mere shell of myself, sunken cheek bones, baggy pants....see I am already losing my mental acuteness. Ok, I'm back now....
I have a big task ahead of me...my mom gave me all of our old photos. Partly because I wanted to be able to share them with my other siblings and then give them back to her. Second, my mom is not nostalgic at all...maybe more now than ever. Anyway I didn't want them to be lost. I downloaded this program so I can title them and put them into a slide show...major undertaking, but well worth the outcome..I hope. I finished spinning the cashmere/alpaca and it is hanging to dry as we type. The photo is my wonderful cat...Tinker trying to attack a bird his size on TV? It was more fun watching him.

No comments: