Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Warning...Blogs are habit forming


Not much to say this evening..."Lost" night and then" Invasion". This means a special treat...like Nachos or cheese and crackers..something special because everyone knows we all need to be special. So I am pressing my coffee and having a little chocolate, which by the way is pronounced Chalk-ohhhhh-liiittt. It is three syllables because anything that tastes as good deserves to be drawn out. Check out the new handmade glass needles. I found a new chocolate to die for...Lindt with a creamy filling...ooooohhhhhh..Ok back to the truth behind the title here. I am addicted to Blogs...following the trails and visiting bloggers in their homes up close and personal. I am traveling to Belgium, England...I have been spending time in England and learning about Quince and totally enjoying my discoveries, from beautiful dishes to the most wonderful flowers and on and on. Not to mention the knitting...ahhh it makes me tired and my hands hurt just trying to keep up. Bloggers willing to let me peer into their lives and fulfill a need to live vicariously in the shoes of others. I am a World traveler and I haven't left my couch. I only have to log on and I'm off. Thanks to all of those that share their talents and thoughts with the rest of us....
Hey the Magic is working...I had a comment from the Harlot herself!!!! Ahhhh touched by a Harlot..she is a great inspiration and I admit I can't keep up!! Off to nuke my nachos....!!! and get "Lost"

1 comment:

Redivivus said...

I agree. While I haven't been very faithful to my main blog (Snowflakes to Shamrock) in 2006, I started another one about my film meanderings. The only problem is that I don't always know how to deal with the overlap. Tonight I was able to attend the red carpet European premire of a film (Breakfast on Pluto), but I don't know which blog to put that in! :)