Monday, January 09, 2006

Artwork


Art come in many shapes forms and colors. Art can hang on walls, sit on tables, be worn on hands. Point is I think this piece of art is going to end up staying on the loom....it is my "for" project. "For" my next vacation...."For" a rainy day..."For" nothing to do..."For" a while..."Forever!!!"
I am planning on finishing it, I actually have a bare spot on my wall for it. I anticipate seeing it hanging there. I know why the Navajo sit crossed legs and finish these rugs in a few weeks...it's because they can't move...my legs cramp and with the attention span of a flea, I can't sit still that long unless it involves a movie and food. So my conclusion to this is...find a stool, order food, and chocolate and force myself to sit and weave one inch a day. In 15 days I could be done. It could be hanging elegantly on the wall, collecting compliments from visiting friends, neighbors, family...peeping toms!!! Crowds would gather outside my window and the Tribal Nations would come to Honor it., the Smithsonian would commission it....OK I'm back now. Maybe I'll start working on it tomorrow, after I walk 5 miles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Need some bread pudding????????

Spiderlady said...

If I ate bread pudding like I inhaled the last batch, you will roll me out of the house in Spring!!!