Friday, January 06, 2006

High hopes?


I know you are reading this...I know you are going..na na na na naaa..I know I had great hopes...but I fell short..well not really but my yarn is going to. I know you said it was going to happen but for some reason, and with these rose colored glasses that I own (and use mostly for picking husbands) I thought I may have enough. The label said so? Ok so I forgot to tell you I was making a purse for my cell phone?? A scarf for the top of my TV? Than again I'm not done yet, I still have a tennis size ball of yarn. Maybe this is the unending ball of yarn...kind of like the "Crippler" jacket now vest..unending. Well getting on with the knitting. Seems like I am running out of the one skein of Cherry Tree HIll, that I have no idea where I got it from. I dug it out of my stash when I got this pattern from Beth at Kro-Sha. I will attempt to post it some time in the future or sooner? If I can figure out how to do it? It's a free pattern but I must include the copyright...it says so. Or you can stop by Kro-Sha and I'm sure Beth can whip you off a copy...bring your needles or not? You can sit on a couch with the cat...Jessie and pick some yarn and start your own Multi-Directional scarf. Make sure you get enough yarn...!!!
I stepped on those glasses and broke the lens to smitherings...!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Na, na, na!!!!!!! Not that is it is beneath me to do this. I got a little behind on my comments. Had to work for a change. The boss has one of those bugs.

Spiderlady said...

I knew it was a matter of time...