Thursday, January 12, 2006

Go into the light Carrie Anne!!!


Hey, I do not live in Seattle, but we have been without sunshine for I think a few weeks. Guess what sneaked out today??? I think it was the sun? People everywhere stopped biting off their neighbors heads and faced the south, squinted their eyes and smiled!!!! It's true, I layed back in my truck seat (too cold for the hammock) and let the sun beat in my eyes, a physical recharging of my internal batteries. I am working on the Magical ring, I think I got overzealous and cast on a zillion stitches. Hey I did get a spurt of energy and vacuumed ...thank you sunshine!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you know you're not suppose to look at the sun. For god's sake you're a mother. I pretty much did the same thing. I took off my winter jacket and rode around with my windows open. Even my clients weren't too crazy. I hope that's not the last of the sun until March.

Spiderlady said...

Didn't it feel wonderful...I felt so much better. Yeah todays forecast, snow , rain, partly cloudy and possible rays of dreary? I think they covered it all!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I had the car washed!!!!