Sunday, January 29, 2006

Panic attack

I had a panic attack, but I'm back now....I have had a rouse with Satelite and Cable both...I am on their black list, both of them. I have had Dish for years, but due to poor service I changed to Cable, but again due to a lie and poor service, but mostly a lie, I switched back. All this by the way to get the best deal and save money. Now, I have cable internet, or had until the dish guy disconnected the cable and screwed up the whole works. So I was to be without internet for 5 days. This did not set well with me, being that I have to have and do things "Now". After a good nights sleep and a full belly of Red Lobster Crab legs, I tackled the tangled mess of coaxle cables. The side of my house looks like swiss cheese, I guess the easy way to hook things up is to drill a new hole!!! Through trial and error and a marathon of running up and down the stairs from the basement to the upstairs and again working up an appetite and drinking a gallon of coffee. I now have dish and internet!!! I knew I could'nt make it to next week. Panic was setting in and I was going into the shakes, Jonesing for my lap top!!!! I missed the two of you that read this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't it nice how any company that uses cables thinks the side and roof of your house is a blank canvas for them to create on. One more hole won't matter we can just caulk it. We meaning the the poor sap that needs the latest and greatest technology and communication systems.

Susan's knitting retreat was great fun and some interesting people attended as well as the regulars. Those girls keep me up too late. I'll have to go to bed early tonight so I can face Monday morning saving Dodge County.

Spiderlady said...

I'm taking stock out in caulking!!! Hopefully I'm done having installations...that is until the new HDtv DISH comes out?
hahaha I'm glad you had a good time.