Monday, January 23, 2006

Neverending Bind off...


I am almost finished with the worlds longest Magical Moebius. It will probably hang down to my knees. I am binding off and off and off and off....and off. Rule #1-never cast on 4,387 stitches. This is most certainly an Infinite Ring an unending ring. What the heck was I thinking....did I loose count? Was I watching a good movie, or did the moebius cast on, become so fun and exciting and I just couldn't stop!!! Whatever it is, I am binding off...still. The Harlot gave away the most beautiful mittens to Stacy, her name was picked out of almost 1,000 names. Check them out on Yarn Harlots blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. I hope you don't run out of yarn because if you do I'll hear you yelling all the way to my house. Say, what was that? I think it's the rare mournful but beautiful cry of the spider woman coming to the end of her rope I mean yarn.