Saturday, January 07, 2006

Recycle for Soldiers


Today I am going to take some old phones to recycle them for 100 minute phone cards for soldiers. I know if I look harder I have another one floating around here somewhere? Some kids in Massachusetts found out that some Soldiers in their area were in Iraq and couldn't afford to phone home. They started collecting money and recycling items to fund phone cards to send the Soldiers. Liberty Tax service heard about this and jumped on the bandwagon. So if you take any old cell phones, doesn't matter if they work or not, to any Liberty tax service, they will donate a 100 minute phone card to the Soldiers. They actually recycle the phones so they will go to better uses! I have been dizzy off and on for a week....new miracle drug!!! Gatorade!!! Here I thought it was sinus all along and it may well be, but Gatorade seems to help with the dizzy stuff? I don't need any comments about being dizzy...

No comments: