Friday, January 20, 2006

Gallery Night



Tonight was Gallery night downtown Milwaukee. It was a wonderful night and it snowed and snowed and is still snowing!! Heavy beautiful flakes. We had planned on doing the trolley to get around, but I don't think they were running, at least we didn't see it. I am guessing we already have 5" and it's still coming. If I stretch my feet out from my place on the couch right now, I can touch no less than three knitting projects and 4 knitting books. Needless to say, my feet are touching them not my hands. I started out this year with the intent of finishing projects, not starting a zillion new ones. I did finish one Magical Moebius, I have one I am working on now. This new collar hat thingy and a multi directional scarf and a triangle multi directional scarf and on the end table is a sock I am working on. In an age where no one has any accountability, I am not accountable for my disfunctionaly short attention span. I am blaming the Yarn Harlot, it's all her fault. She keeps knitting new things and 'Help I'm knitting but I can't keep up!!!' Now on top of all of this I have to think of the Olympics. I can barely sleep, contemplating which sport I am going to participate in. Shall I ski in a Fair Isle hat or Skate in a Magical Lace Moebius? Hey I got my new coffee cup press to go...can you tell ?

No comments: