Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Who knew?

Who knew I had a sled dog? All the summer and dry months my little Iggy, walked very well on a leash. There is snow and some ice on the walks and he turns into a pulling sled dog. Of all the times he shouldn't pull he has begun pulling?? I am going to have my spikes on and let him try then. Our walk this morning I was wondering how quick his little feet would freeze up but he had no problem, neither did I.
On another note, here we go again, with the winter storm watches. At four o clock, due to lack of customers being scared off by the blizzard, I turned on Oprah...no we have breaking news, it's going to snow. HHhmmmmm I have lived in this State my whole life, I remember maybe once being snowed in, once. My heart goes out to the people that are truley getting hit, but come on how long do you think this will last?
If it does last, hunker down with some knitting, spinning and some hot chocolate and watch it snow!!!!! Enjoy the sheer beauty of it. I don't know if I should open or not????

No comments: