Friday, October 30, 2009

Which fingers???



Ok so I was getting creative and was having fun making witch fingers, now the recipe said, you can use any precookie base to do these awesome looking witch fingers. So I stop at Puke and Save and pick up some sugar cookie dough and off I go. I am sitting down to some finger fun. I make two dozen ugly fingers and am enjoying this to the endth. I have a Halloween Party after hours in the Village tomorrow and besides bringing Pabst Smear (beer dip), I thought oh these cookies are awesome....here they are and I put them in the oven and here they are after!!!! This sucks....I am so upset...I should have used the recipe that was suggested, I wonder if you could eat these raw???? This my friends is why I don't cook/bake get near the oven. Happy Halloween!!!

No comments: