Friday, October 09, 2009

Just in time for Halloween


If you get nauseated by gross stuff stop reading. If you need a good laugh, ignore the previous comment. Yesterday I had to go pick up my glasses from the Optician, I was in a hurry and flew out of the house. As we all know this is the time of year for runny noses and dry noses and let's face it buggers. So I grab Iggy and head north to the eyeglass place. I have the heat blowing on high in the car and get to the eye guy. I am excited and thrilled I made it on time and run into the store sit down at their little table to be fitted. I have a grin from ear to ear and then I breath.....oh no, I have a loose bugger, a dry one flickering in and out, or as my son says a "Bat in the Cave" . I have no idea how close it is to the entrance of the cave, but I started to hold my breath, you can be sure I wiped that ear to ear grin off of my face and a little face of horror, was more appropriate. Do I dare breath through my mouth I may have coffee breath....All the while he is putting glasses on my face, tweeking and I am turning blue, because being that he was so close to me, I couldn't breath. After what seemed like a year sitting there, I left and got in the car breathing extremely hard, I had to examine the bat!!!! Nothing there, not a visual in sight, all that for nothing???? This guy must think I have a nervous tick or something??? I know it is natural but that doesn't make it comfortable??? It must be the time of year, so Happy Halloween!!!!!

No comments: