Saturday, December 03, 2005

Such Decisions?


It's early Saturday morning....I love Saturdays!! I am sipping on my fresh ground, french pressed coffee from my most favorite coffee shops..Alterra!! I tried a new coffee and it's something like Voltares passion? It's Ok, I may have to have a few more cups to decide!! I was working on the snowmen face and ran out of DMC thread in Black....I'm sure if I dug around this house I could find 3 new skeins, but I need it now so I will have to buy some "Now". I'll find the others when I am done using it. I have some major decisions to make today, what to do? I have no deadlines...no pressing issues...Oh yeah Christmas but that doesn't come for a few weeks. I'm talking now!! I may go fool around with my knitting machine, but something tells me that I will get sidetracked, which could even be vacuuming or something totally stupid! I am painting a rock....I know I have vowed no new hobbies but I wanted to try it. I do have a canvas gessoed and ready to start painting. I want to make bread pudding...oh what should I do first? I better hurry and decide before I want to just take a nap!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That snowman is REALLY cute!!!!