Sunday, December 11, 2005

ET revisited


I am not extremely bored but I had to play a bit with Billy Button I think that's his name? I defurred the house today, not a total defurring after all it is winter and we don't want to freeze. The Christmas Party's are starting to pile up...I am not good at a stressful calender. My friend Lois, loves to run around, I think she is probably running in her sleep. Contrary to her I am a homebody. A really good day to me is not getting out of my jammies and the truck never leaving the driveway. AAACCCkkkk, I just looked out the window and it's snowing...flurries, is this a curse because my snowblower is broke? What have I done? I need chocolate...creamy rich milk chocolate. I wonder if Nestles delivers? Hey I wrapped four presents today. I am the worst wrapper in the world...it looks like a two year old wrapped them. I love gift bags...they rock!! I think I need to scour the kitchen for some chocolate chips....!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree, staying home and playing with all the fiber and things I have collected over the year(s) is a perfect way to spend the day. I'm glad I'm not on many invite lists so I can stay home and watch the snow fall instead of drive in it. It's only a matter of time when I wind up in the ditch again. Betty Wetty

Spiderlady said...

I remember last time you slid into the ditch....easy does it Betty Wetty.