Monday, December 26, 2005

Shopping Mania


Fave things...fiber/sudoko and knitting a pair of socks from Mountain Color weavers wool.
I finished another present, not too soon either...I think yesterday was Christmas? I had to go shopping but first I waited till the nutso crowds thinned. I went to Target...no one was there...they are closing Jan. 7th for 10 months to build a new one. Is it me or where ever I go there is closings? No one remodels anymore, they just tear down. The shelves were all empty, so shopping was easy...the money saver store? I did get what I wanted, telephones. I am getting a land line once again, ahhh it's part of deal that goes along with the cable. It will take me another month to figure out the remote and how to turn on and off and record....technology is such a great thing but it sure can set a person back for a bit. I also took a ride west of here and they are clearing all the beautiful trees on the side of the road to make it wider? Urban sprawl, huge homes and yards and I wonder how they pay their heat bills. Where do all of these people work? What do they do for a living? Well enough analyzing and back to my knitting.

No comments: