Monday, December 19, 2005

BBBrrrrrrr


I am cold...to the bone. I turned up the heat with frostbit fingers and I am still chilled. Two cups of coffee and one cup of hot chocolate later, I am wired to the point of not being able to hold my hands still enough to knit....oh oh over dose? Out of the corner of my eye, lurking against the wall...my rug weaving... no I haven't done anything on it. I have been knitting on a sock and a scarf. The crippler is on my loom resting till it decides what it wants to be. The football game is on tonight so I won't be doing much of anything...maybe napping, I could use a little nap. Ok so I will have to sell some of my stash in order to pay the heat bills, I 'm cold and I'm turning up the heat!! Did I say that? Check out how mom dresses when she is at my house....hahahahaha No yarn this month...just heat!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY, HEY, THAT'S A GOOD LOOKING MOM!!!!!!!!!! AND, A WARM ONE! TURN UP THE HEAT. I'VE SEEN YOUR STASH. YOU CAN MAKE IT THROUGH THE WINTER!