Thursday, December 22, 2005

Par tay!!!



I'm sure a good time was had by all!!! Ok a few heads up...check out the bathroom attendant on four legs!! That is Max and he is one huge Rottweiller, but extremely gentle and sweet. He watched the snack table and the bathroom, with occasional strolls through the groups. Next, Lois does not cook or spin.....she knits like crazy, but no ,to the cooking. So what present did she pick in the gift exchange?....yeah...a cook book and fiber!!! Susan brought some really cool glass knitting needles, we thought she brought them for handouts..haha just kidding Susan!! So good food, good friends and good wishes!! So we got to my house about midnight and this morning I had to pry my eyes open and after 4 cups of extremely strong coffee. and a mushed wad of raspberry fudge Janyce shoved in my pocket...I didn't feel too bad!!! My voice is hoarse from singing Carols on the way home..and Janyce and Anne need to brush up on thier Carol words

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WAS WORRIED YOU WOULD FIND THAT FUDGE THAT I STUCK IN YOUR POCKET NEXT FALL. ACTUALLY I WISH I HAD KEPT SOME TO HELP WAKE ME UP THURSDAY MORNING. HEY, IT IS NOT MY FAULT THE PEOPLE THAT RECORD THOSE SONGS DON'T KNOW THE RIGHT WORDS!!!!!!!!! LA, LA, LA!!!!!!

Spiderlady said...

When I did peel the fudge out of my pocket, it looked like reindeer poop!! Not that it stopped me from eating it!!! It was excellent!!