Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Kro`sha


What a full day I had!!! I met some friends for breakfast and then I met some other friends for Fiber!!! Not the kind you eat...no sir the kind you yearn for...lust after...have to have....need to touch!! Increase your stash I say!!!! Insulate your homes!!! She who dies with the most fiber will flabbergast thier family!!! Where did all of this fiber come from? Did she secretly own a store? Do you know how much money is here in "String" and "Thread" ? aaacckkkk those words are like nails on a chalkboard to the avid fiber addict. So anyway I spent the day with more friends that are totally in denial of their addictions....and then there were snacks...will it ever end? Ok so I have been eatting entirely too much this week.year..lifetime? But after eatting dinner with the addicts...as I was walking, the button on my jeans was under a stress test....squeeking under duress....I can read the headlines now...Woman gets killed on Vliet st. walking, minding her own business...when overstuffed woman ,behind her coughs, and the button flys off of her jeans and imbeds itself into unsuspecting victim's back. How on earth could I explain the Levi bullet? So after a day of eatting and spinning and a nip of knitting...I am ready for a rerun of "Lost" and a trip to the feather bed Ball...only to do it again tomorrow!!! I need to go back to work...did I really say that?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE TO SLAVE AWAY DAY AFTER DAY JUST TO PUT BREAD ON THE TABLE, NO SNACKS, NO FIBER, NO FRIENDS, JUST WORK AND BOSSES BREATHING DOWN OUR NECKS, WE WANT YOU TO KNOW HOW HAPPY WE ARE THAT YOU ARE HAVING SUCH A WONDERFUL VACATION @#$%##.

Spiderlady said...

Tch Tch Tch....don't be persnickity...I am on vacation again in February....hahahaha