Monday, January 31, 2011

January Crud

I got it, the crud, the crawl under your skin into your bones hurt.  The sneezy runny, snot machine nose and the small annoying cough.  That was last week Saturday and I am still coming around.  All that helped was, rest, Advil cold and sinus, Mucinex DM, and the green serum, the wonderful green crappy tasting serum they call Nyquil.  So no posts for the last week, because my brain was mushy and i couldn't concentrate on anything.  I did not knit, spin nothing but rest, read a little, ate, ate and ate some more.  I cleaned out the fridge, of anything I could make warm.  I was drinking warmed up water, and that helped hydrate me.  So today I had a list of things I had to do....go to the dump, go to the bank, get groceries and clean the kitchen.  I did all of that and then had to rest...I was pooped.  I have heard this crud keeps coming back and going around and just kill me now.  I am feeling so much better and I am excited for the snow we are supposed to get.  I have soup fixings and cooking to do and some good movies to watch, so let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

No comments: