Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being Thankful

If I were to sit down and begin writing all of the things I am thankful for, it would be such a very long list.  People I have met that have changed my life, people that have come and gone in my life.  Teachers that made impressions on my mind, not my head.  My son, who has been my rock for all of his life, he is supportive and gives me the push that I need sometimes.  My daughter in law, for being so in love with my son and supporting him and me with her kindness.  My family just for being there, and all of my friends for accepting me for who I am.  I am thankful for my gifts and talents that I can't explain, so I know they are God given.  For having enough.....and so on and so forth.
We can all look at life in two ways, we can look at those that have lots of money and lots of things and compare our lives to them or we can look at the less fortunate and think just how lucky we are.  These are very hard times for many families and we can only hope and pray that it will get better for everyone.  I am thankful for a fulfilling life, and with all of it's ups and downs, they create character, my life is good!!!  I am thankful for that.  Happy Thanksgiving

No comments: