Saturday, July 29, 2006

Sweat Lodge


I could show you the inside of my house if you were really curious as to what a sweat lodge looks like, (remember I don't have a camera....yet!) but this is a Lakota sweat lodge, which isn't too different from other Nations. I actually am not sweating in the house but every once in a while I feel the urge to poke my head outside and see if it is "Really" as hot as it seems...Oh yeah, it is. I have moved from the couch to the recliner and back to the couch, then I peruse the kitchen for I don't know what and back again. I feel a tad bit caged. Tomorrow is the babies birthday, they will be one. I made them each an embroidered blanket with their name on it. Maggie's is Pink polka dots with Bambi, and Riley is dalmation print with a Dalmation tangled in his leash and his name on it. Joey will be bringing it to them in her back pack!!! I'm sure she will take this job, very seriously. Lois, I will post a photo of her in her tiger coat, that she loves to wear...really!!! My Precious is pretty wild, but when I needed her to fit a doggie jacket she assumed the position, stood still like a statue and allowed me to fit the jacket to her and was terribly serious about this job. It cracked me up, she never sits still. Gotta go it's time for me to take a lap in the kitchen once again. I think I am wearing a path.

1 comment:

Lois said...

I can't wait to see Joey!!!!!