Friday, July 21, 2006

Kool Aid, Kool Aid, tastes great, wish we had some.....


This is the finished Kool Aid dyed wool, with it I am going to make a Fruit Loop necklace....ahhhh now I have your attention. I am going to felt little slubs onto chainette and make a loop and voila.

This photo is a picture of the demo necklace from my Felting class, "Accessories" at Fiberwood Studio. It was fun to make and thought Kool Ade dyed wool would only add to the fun. Tomorrow, I am going to go to Cathedral Square Market, it is supposed to be cool. Tonight I am going to a bonfire with makings for some mors!!!! First I am having a Cappachino in my new cup set!!! I have priorities.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How many packs of koolaid does it take to make those purdy colors?

My little doggie kept me up for awhile during the storm and so did the weather radio. Think Hal from 2001 a Space Odessey "this is the national weather service...there is a dangerous thunder storm over Hartford..." No kidding!

I don't have a nest in the basement, I have a weatherman in the house. I expect he will send me to the basement if I need to go. I wonder why He keeps asking if the life insurance is paid up?

Life is strange.

Spiderlady said...

I used two packets to a 1 1/2cps of water, I presoaked the fiber and put the wet stuff into canning jars with Koolaid, and nuked it for two minutes, let it rest, nuked it again and so on till the water was clear....about 30 times...just kidding...but it was about 5 times, 2 minutes each.

Lois said...

Wow! Love the colors!!! I do think of you everytime there is a bad storm. I like storms, I know I'm weird. I spent all week nursing be friend Cathy who had gall bladder surgery Momday and things went well til Wed late afternoon. Friday we spent the entire day in the ER. She is finally on the mend and I got to go to Kro-Dha and knit yesterday. That was nice.