Thursday, March 18, 2010

Knitting Frenzy

So many of you, myself included are working on the ruffled scarf kit. We all know that talking and knitting do not go hand in hand and we all have an easy project that we take to group knitting. I apparantly can't even do that. I cast on 48 stitches and it should be that many all the way through the project....not me. Knitting with straight mohair, I have managed to increase to about 58 or so??? Oh yeah and at that rate, i won't have enough yarn to do half of the kit. I am slowly decreasing and thinking because it is a ruffle that maybe you won't see it so bad, or I can increase in the same spot on the other side. So for those of you that think mindless knitting is just that, guess again. Unless of course you have my mind, which is sometimes mindless. If one side of my scarf looks a little wider, it is an optical illusion, you really cannot use a tape to measure it, I made it bigger on purpose to cover my boobs better....that's it , yeah that's my story and I"m sticking to it.

No comments: