Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ahhhhhh Top o the mornin to you


Happy St. Patricks Day to you all. I am not Irish but who isn't Irish today??? We are having Corned Beef and Cabbage today in the shop, I wanted to do something Green to drink not beer, but decided, there just isn't anything that would be good with Corned beef and cabbage that was green....but beer!!! It is a good mix. I have the window open to let in some fresh aire. I cleaned my oven yesterday a long overdue job, man it sure is easy now, you just push a button and 3 hours later wipe it out....no stinky oven cleaner. It is good to be able to open the window though, it still has a burning stench. I bought myself some tulips the other day, they were so pretty and so Springish I just had to get them and I am so glad I did. I love looking at the inside of flowers, at all of the stuff going on in there. I did some spinning and getting a new skein set up to go....Have a safe Irish day.

No comments: