Saturday, May 29, 2010

Just Beautiful


I am not a green thumb, I don't know why unless the dirt in front of the shop is super growing soil, my flowers are superb!!! They are growing like crazy, my clematis is huge and beautiful and I keep taking photos of them and they all of course look alike but I love looking into their faces and really seeing what is inside of the flower. Lisa has Iris's that are just gorgeous, that is another intriguing flower to me, it is like looking into a tunnel of tissue paper. I am in love with them all. I just like to look at them and photograph them....natural beauty. I never was too fond of geraniums till I went to Quebec, and they looked so quaint in the window boxes and pots everywhere, I had to have them.....I love flowers. I love this weather too!!! Have a great weekend.

No comments: