Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Cheryls Shrug


It's finished, washed and dryed and I am happy with it. Cheryl has not seen it yet, I hope she will like it. Or better yet use it as a functional piece. Words out the Yarn Harlot is coming to Chicago, it would be fun to take a trip and see her. I don't know where she is going to be, it is not posted yet. I think something ate all of my tulips and at least they nourished some little body..vs. the frost getting them. It is pretty cold here tonight!!!! I like it...

3 comments:

Lois said...

Jannie,
The shrug is beautiful!!! Way to go!! Cheryl will love it! I love it! What pattern is it? Hey talk to Annie about keeping critters from eating bulbs and flowers, she's on top of it! I'm going to miss emailing for the time I'm in Florida and seeing what everyone is doing but, I will be having so much fun with 3 girls!!! Aurora Cheyenne was born Monday night!!! 7lbs 2oz 201/2" with a head full of dark hair. That's a first for this family. I sortof knew Raymonds genes would over power mine. Maybe that's a good sign. I can't wait to see her!

Anonymous said...

Looooooooove the shrug!!!!! Second with the, "what pattern is it"???????? I can feel my needles twitching!!!!

gail said...

Did you say you are in Wisconsin?? Yeah! If Stephanie comes to Chicago, I'll race you to see which Wisconsin-ite gets there first!!