Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's five in the morning?


Morning World, it was like I was the only person on earth this morning when we walked. No cars, no people, a light fog settled around the ground and a chill in the air. I am always on the lookout for animals but as long as I have lived here and walked here, all hours of the day, I have never seen a deer, I did see coyotes once and tons of racoons. I love seeing wildlife.
I have had a very busy weekend, the opera, catching up with friends I only get to see during deer hunting, dinner and more dinner. So today I am going to spin, and tomorrow I am going to clean...did I say that, did I actually verbalize that comment. I also need to take some photos, I need to shoot something, catch something in my lens, something to go awesome. Last week I took a bunch of photos only to find my camera set to indoor lighting also called Tungsten, they were all bluish, on one hand I can fix them but on the other, I caught something in the sky that I would not have seen if it had not been blue. So it worked out OK. If I don't take photos today, I will tomorrow. Iggy is not a good source, he is a brat and turns his head or squints his eyes. Well it's early I am on my second cup of Joe and playing Mai Jong....have a great day!!

No comments: