Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Just a short blog


Hi I'm Iggy and my mom went to refill her coffee cup...huh...she left her cup here and her computer on!!! So life here is hectic, she seems to think I like this frozen rubber thing she shoves full of peanut butter and some Kong crap.....oh and speaking of crap, it is something I have gotten pretty good at doing, and while I am doing it, my mom hollers, "No, go on the paper" and lifts me up in mid air/poop and off I go to the paper. I am peeing a little better, not so much everywhere, but closer to the paper than a week ago. My ears are up, my mom likes to pretend bite them, and she wonders where I get it from. I do have pretty sharp teeth and love to bite on anything!!! It is snowing really hard today so mom and I are upstairs and she is making something stinky...like shrimp. I am going to get under her feet today and make her go nutz. Just the kind of mood I'm in. Hey if I wore glasses wouldn't I look like Mr. Peabody and Sherman....????? I think I'm kind of a cute poster for Apple computers???? I may have another career, besides being the shop dog!!! Well I am getting bored with this, I may try to chew one of these cords here, or maybe the leg of the couch it is more woody!!! Oh a new one, the breakfast bar stools, nothing like some metal shavings. Later, don't tell on me OK???

1 comment:

Lynda said...

OMG he is so cute! I want another puppy! Really! Right now I am dealing with a very naughty siamese kitten. My gosh what she can get into! Her name is Cookie-started as Eve but got transmogrified...