Saturday, September 27, 2008

Eyes so blue


I was never one to be totally taken by any actors, but I always admired Paul Newman and his wife of many years Joanne Woodard. It really made a void this morning when I found out he had died. It's not like we were friends?? It's not like I "loved him"? He was just a wonderful role model for other actors and actresses with his anti Hollywood appeal. Of course he was old and this tends to happen in the life cycle, but for me, I am sad. I feel for the families of high interest people, how do they feel watching their beloved on the TV or movies over and over again and again and again. I know how hard it is to look at pictures of Joey without getting teary eyed, that face, those eyes, that sniffing, (Joey was my dog) I don't want someone to get the wrong idea there?? So life goes on and so will we, but we can still support his wonderful charities, by buying Salad dressing, he has done wonderful work with that for underprivledged children.
I had a great birthday Thanks to Angela and Lois for the party and for Mike and Danijela for the special dinner!!! Chris the jeweler made me the most beautiful Spider ring and you will have to stop in the shop to see it!!!
Have a good weekend!!

No comments: