Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Back from Up North


I needed my fix of the Woods. I have friends that have a cottage in Crandon, WI on Lake Metanga. We went for boat rides and just sat around a fire and enjoyed the wonderful weather. It was wonderful!!!! What is it about Up North that is so calming?? People in Wisconsin use "Up North" as a term for anywhere 50 miles north of the city!!! No one know exactly where up North is? But we all know it's meaning....
What are you doing this weekend? Going up North...Oh that will be fun!!! Yep....
Typical conversation at any given table here. It is all encompassing, it's like a secret language and I got to go!!!
They have the most wonderful 7 month old chocolate Lab named Sam....Sam and I got into trouble....he wanted to sit in my lap, which, when Sam was little probably was an easy task but Sam is pretty big now and so instead he slinked unto my lap and ended up sleeping with his butt on my lap and head on my knitting.. He acted like no one could see him if his eyes were closed!!!!! So I got my puppy fix for a while.
I knit on my endless Wondercoat....and am on the last leg of it.....a huge feat!!!! Well today it is back to business!!! There is stock to be put out and new stock to put out!!!! What is this it's supposed to 80 today!!!! uh uh.....

No comments: