Monday, April 06, 2009

I'm a little nervous???

I was checking on my onine banking statement, something I do regularly...after someone took my account once before quite a few years ago. I have an ebay bill for $1.00....what can you buy for $1.00 and I didn't buy anything not to mention ebay doesn't bill you paypal does. So I had to transfer all my money...the whole...$4.55 to another account so while I am trying to sleep soundly some jerk from Nigeria, is hacking away at my hard earned money. I will contact the bank tomorrow, because we victims have nothing else to do, but make phone calls and sign affidavits and wonder if they ever catch these useless turds!!! So if you ever see those little charges, like .33 to $3.00 be very careful, they send out all these feelers, to unsuspecting victims and if they make a connection, suck your money with all sorts of charges till your account is dry. Isn't that a great way to make a living??? And all while you are sleeping. Last time I did get my money back but you have to do all this fancy dancing, which is only fair to the bank and they gave me back my money. So now I am going to try to go to sleep, and wonder where someone else is spending my money, first it was San Jose, next it will probably be Germany and so on and so forth across the World. Sleep well my child....

No comments: